This article will help you to switch on and off your automated receipt emailing from your Merchant in just a few, easy steps.
We all know that automation is a handy thing when it comes to doing a lot of business in as little hours as possible per task. However too much isn't welcome at times.
So when you already have another tool, like Infusionsoft by Keap, sending a receipt to your customers after a successful purchase, the last thing you want is for your Merchant to send a receipt to your customer as well.
This is how you can Manage receipt sending within your Nexus Merchants Application.
- Log in to your Nexus Merchants Application
- Click on Merchants as shown below
3. Now click on the Pencil icon at the left bottom of your merchant as shown next.
4. From the "pop up" please click on the 3rd icon at the top and you can now use the switch ON and OFF button for sending receipts. Click on the next button to go to the final sheet and final step.
5. After clicking on the "next " button you should be taken to the screen as shown below. Click on the "close" button to finalise your settings.
We hope this article helped you and we wish you a lot of business.
The Nexus Merchants Team.