Installing Nexus Merchants into Infusionsoft!
You've now added and configured your merchant account - cool beans!
It is time to hook it up to Infusionsoft and start taking payments.
The Merchant's Username and Merchant's Password are the information used by Nexus Merchants to connect to your Infusionsoft account. It must be copied and pasted in Infusionsoft configuration. You find them in your Nexus set up under merchants, see image!
COPY THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD!! THESE NEED TO BE PASTED IN YOUR INFUSIONSOFT APP
Step 1: Copy the information you see in this field and login to your Infusionsoft account. (Make sure that you will open up a separate Tab in your browser to open your Infusionsoft account so you will not lost this page).
Go to Infusionsoft Main Nav > E-commerce > Settings
• Select the "Merchants Account" tab from the left panel. (see image below)
• Click on "Add Merchants Account" button found on the right side of the screen. (see below)
(A pop up will appear as shown below. Select Nexus from the drop-down and it will open up a new pop up box configuration that says Manage Nexus Account where you need to paste the Username and Password you copied from your Nexus Account)
Paste the copied Username and password in the next screen!
Now you can go back to your Infusionsoft Account and complete the configuration.
• My Nav > E-commerce > Settings
• Select Orders Tab
• Scroll to the field that says Default Merchant Acct for Manual Orders and select Nexus from the drop-down.
• Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click SAVE
Configure Nexus as your other Credit Card Processor.
• My Nav > E-commerce > E-commerce Setup
• Under Payments Option, select Payment Types
• On Payment Types page, scroll down and look for Other Credit Card Processor section and select Nexus from the drop-down.
Kindly do a test transaction and see if it works.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You're good to go. :-)